New Release: Estelle Joanna

I was SO excited when Anna contacted me to have photos taken of her adorable new little one. I had the privilege of telling Joe & Anna's {Fairy Tale} in March of 2012 {click here} and was more then happy to find out they were going to have a baby this April! 

Estelle is ADORABLE! She has such beautiful blue eyes and was just a happy, and very content, camper the entire time I was taking photos of her. (Ok... she wasn't the happiest at the very end... she was ready to sleep) Anyways, here is this beautiful baby girl I've been yacking about. Congratulations again Anna & Joe!

New Release // Estelle Joanna
New Release // Estelle Joanna
New Release // Estelle Joanna
New Release // Estelle Joanna
New Release // Estelle Joanna
New Release // Estelle Joanna
New Release // Estelle Joanna
New Release // Estelle Joanna
New Release // Estelle Joanna
New Release // Estelle Joanna
New Release // Estelle Joanna
New Release // Estelle Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment