Caught on Film: Austin & Hailey

Joel and I headed out to Couer d'Alene, Idaho last July to celebrate with Austin and Hailey in their getting married! I brought my Canon film camera out with me and took the opportunity to photograph some of the day.

There is something about film that is unlike digital in the most mysterious way... I love film. It is truly a deep down passion of mine. Someday I will have a dark room and do my own developing, but for now just shooting and having it developed is plenty for me!

Now remember, I went out here as a guest so I didn't get to get everything that I would get on a normal day. But I love how these turned out! And we are going to be offering film now as an option, so here's an example of what we've done!

Austin and Hailey's day was so beautiful. They got married in a meadow... which is the meadow that Austin proposed to Hailey in! It was perfect. Mountains in the background... friends and family... and lots of thrifted details. Such a memorable day!!

Film // Austin & Hailey
Film // Austin & Hailey
Film // Austin & Hailey
Film // Austin & Hailey
Film // Austin & Hailey
Film // Austin & Hailey
Film // Austin & Hailey
Film // Austin & Hailey
Film // Austin & Hailey
Film // Austin & Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment