Jennifer Christi Photography Goes Videography!

Jennifer Christi Photography has HUGE news for this year...

WE ARE NOW OFFERING VIDEOGRAPHY!

Dillon and Savanna have started up the video side of our business. And I am SO excited for this new chapter of our business!

This is their first video, and Joel & I got to be the 'test subjects' for the first one, and I am SO happy with it! This is a video I will truly cherish for the rest of my life. There are so many parts of this video that are SO Joel and I.

The maps cut into hearts are a gift I gave to Joel for Valentine's Day this last year, they are places we've gone together on our adventures. We love our tea together. Our home is full of things that represent our loves and hobbies, and we've done so much to make it show us and our personalities. Joel makes me laugh all the time. We are dog parents... I admit it!

I hope you like this video almost as much as I do... which is pretty much impossible because I LOVE this :)


If you want a video for your memories to be documented forever email me at storytelling@jenniferchristi.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment