New Release: Alayna Jesse

This post is especially close to my heart... since it is one of our own! Our photographer, Natasha, and her husband, David, had their sweet little Alayna on February 5th at 1 am. 

This family is just so precious, and such a blessing to my husband and me. Their little boys are just two of the funniest and sweetest little guys, and they are SO excited to have a baby sister!

But enough from me, see for yourself!

Newborn & Family // The B. Family
Newborn & Family // The B. Family
Newborn & Family // The B. Family
Newborn & Family // The B. Family
Newborn & Family // The B. Family
Newborn & Family // The B. Family
Newborn & Family // The B. Family
Newborn & Family // The B. Family

**The adorable owl hat was made by my friend, Angie. 
Find her Etsy shop here --> {Click}

2 comments: