Nursery Rhymes: The S. Family

When this family walked in my door I knew we were going to have so much fun. Oldest sister had a shy smile, middle man LOVED to talk and kept telling me things that he loves... kept me laughing, and baby girl was just so so so adorable.

Oldest sister is turning 4 in the next days, so she was getting her birthday photos done. Baby girl hadn't had any photos done of her yet so I was thrilled to tell the beginning of her story. Middle man was there to entertain us all, and wanted to be in a couple of the snapshots. I just love all of these. And hope I get to see this family again!

So here you are!

Children // The S. Family
Children // The S. Family
Children // The S. Family
Children // The S. Family
Children // The S. Family
Children // The S. Family
Children // The S. Family
Children // The S. Family
Children // The S. Family
Children // The S. Family
Children // The S. Family

No comments:

Post a Comment